Cigarettes, alcohol, and illegal drugs will kill you in the long run. Fortunately law had imposed a warning label.But why oh why is the food industry not subjected to these measures? Not applicable you say? silly?
Statistics do not lie! Spread some sensibility…
2015 Mortality causes (US): Do the math: Heart disease: 614,348 + Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 133,103 + Diabetes: 76,488… Let’s start with and encourage more outdoor exercise among children and healthier food in public schools. Statistics do not lie! Spread some sensibility!
- Heart disease: 614,348
- Cancer: 591,699
- Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 147,101
- Accidents (unintentional injuries): 136,053
- Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 133,103
- Alzheimer’s disease: 93,541
- Diabetes: 76,488
- Influenza and pneumonia: 55,227
- Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 48,146
- Intentional self-harm (suicide): 42,773